Financial support to help you pay for your treatment
Resources for eligible commercial, private, employer, and state health insurance marketplace patients.
- Co-Pay Assistance: Eligible, commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per month for BRAFTOVI + MEKTOVI.* There are no income requirements, forms, or faxing to enroll
*Limits, terms, and conditions apply. Patients are not eligible to use this program if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico. Patients may receive up to $25,000 in savings annually. The offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. This offer is not health insurance. No membership fees apply. Array BioPharma Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. For any questions, please call: 1-866-277-2927 or write: BRAFTOVI + MEKTOVI Co-Pay Savings Program, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560.
On Medicare or Government Insured?
Help identifying resources for eligible patients with Medicare/Medicare Part D, Medicaid, and other government insurance plans.
- If you need help with the cost of your medicine and may be eligible, we can refer you to Medicare Extra Help or alternate sources of funding
- Free medicine†
†If support from alternate funding sources or Medicare Extra help is not available, patients may be eligible to receive BRAFTOVI + MEKTOVI for free through the Patient Assistance Program.
Help identifying resources for eligible patients without any form of healthcare coverage.
- Help finding coverage
- Free medicine for eligible patients through the Patient Assistance Program‡
‡Eligibility required. Criteria depends on a number of factors, including the specific medicine prescribed, insurance status, and household size and income.
For more information about patient assistance options, talk to your doctor or call 1-866-277-2927.
The Tovi2 patient and caregiver text message support programs
Help getting started on BRAFTOVI + MEKTOVI
The patient text message support program* can help support you throughout treatment. And your caregiver can sign up for the caregiver program as well.
To sign up for text message support, you or your caregiver should follow these steps:
1.On your mobile phone, text the word Tovi2 (or Tovi2care for caregivers) to 90803.
2. When you get a message back from us, text back AGREE to confirm your participation in the support program.
3. Then answer 3 questions:
Your ZIP code so we can set your time zone
The date you (or your loved one) started or plan to start taking BRAFTOVI + MEKTOVI
Personalized patient support
Making your support needs a priority. Together.
At Pfizer Oncology Together™, we treat your individual needs as a priority. We can connect you with a dedicated Care Champion who has social work experience and will offer resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges. Because when it comes to support, we’re in this together.
Care Champion Support
At Pfizer Oncology Together, our Care Champions, who have social work experience, can provide you resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges.
We can connect you to diagnosis-specific support groups, an independent organization that offers short-term counseling, and a free app, developed by Pfizer Oncology, to help patients connect with loved ones and ask for the support they need.
To help support your overall health and well-being, we’ve created resources about physical and mental health, as well as nutrition tips and healthy recipes developed in partnership with dietitians who specialize in oncology nutrition. We can also provide you with information to help you understand your prescribed BRAFTOVI and MEKTOVI.
If you need assistance with transportation or lodging for treatment-related appointments, we’ll connect you to independent organizations that offer these services for free to qualifying patients.
And if you’re leaving work for a period of time during treatment, or preparing to return to work, we can send you information to help make the transition easier.
Some services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer. Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.
A free app to help manage life with cancer
LivingWith® is a free app, developed by Pfizer Oncology, for people living with cancer and those who love them. Designed to help you connect with loved ones, ask for the support you need, remember important information from doctors’ visits and stay organized, all in one place.Learn more at ThisIsLivingWithCancer.com
Download LivingWith for free. Available in English and Spanish.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The free resources offered through This Is Living With Cancer™ and LivingWith® are available to anyone living with cancer and their loved ones, and are not specific to BRAFTOVI or MEKTOVI.
Advocacy groups and helpful links
As you proceed with treatment, it is important to remember that you are not alone
Here are a few of the organizations where you can find useful information and support:
- Melanoma Research Alliance
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Midwest Melanoma Partnership
- National Cancer Institute
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- Society for Melanoma Research
Array BioPharma does not control or endorse third-party organizations. The content provided by Array BioPharma or these organizations is meant for informational purposes only. It is not meant to replace your doctor's medical advice.
BRAFTOVI + MEKTOVI Co-Pay Savings Program Terms and Conditions
By enrolling the patient in the BRAFTOVI and MEKTOVI Co-pay Savings Program, you acknowledge the patient meets eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below.
- Patients are not eligible to participate in the co-pay savings program if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including, but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”).
- The patient must have private insurance. Offer is not valid for cash-paying patients.
- With enrollment into the savings program, eligible patients will pay a $0 co-pay per eligible monthly prescription, subject to a maximum amount of $25,000 per product per calendar year. The amount of any benefit is the difference between the patient’s co-pay and $0. After the annual maximum of $25,000 is reached, the patient will be responsible for the remaining monthly out-of-pocket costs.
- The savings program is not valid when the entire cost of the patient’s prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by the patient’s private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- The value of this co-pay savings program must be deducted from any reimbursement request submitted to the patient’s private insurance plan, either directly by the patient or the patient’s behalf.
- The patient is responsible for reporting use of the co-pay savings program to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the co-pay savings program, as may be required. The co-pay savings program should not be utilized if the patient’s insurer or health plan prohibits the use of manufacturer co-pay savings programs.
- The patient must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the co-pay savings program.
- The co-pay savings program is not valid where prohibited by law.
- The co-pay savings program cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- The co-pay savings program will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- The co-pay savings program is not health insurance.
- Offer only good in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- The co-pay savings program is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is non-transferable.
- The co-pay savings program may not be redeemed more than once per 30-days per patient. No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to the patient’s redemption of the co-pay savings program may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Array BioPharma, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Array BioPharma’s programs. Data shared with Array BioPharma will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other co-pay savings program redemptions and will not identify the patient.
- Array BioPharma reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/2021.